Now Accepting July 13th Start Applications
Online Medical Assistant Program
Register for Online Classes Today
Ranked #2 Best Health Care Support Job for 2020 according to U.S. News & World Report
A Medical Assisting career is one of the fastest growing jobs in Hawaii! Are you looking for a great local college with online classes to fit your busy schedule? We can help!
If you don’t have a college degree, or you’re looking to change careers without spending years in school, the online Hawaii Medical College medical assisting program is for you. In as little as 15 months, you can be out working hands-on duties with real patients.
- Online classes available now
- Get your diploma in as little as 15 months
- Free Microsoft laptop computer
- Job placement help when you graduate and during school
- Hands-on training in real-world office environments
- Preparation for the CCMA certification exam
- A great job in a career that needs professionals now!
- Higher education can result in higher pay. See our Clinical Medical Assistant AAS degree.
What is a medical assistant? What do they do?
Medical assistants in Hawaii play an important role in almost every function of patient care. From taking a patient’s medical history to hands-on patient care and front-office management, a medical assistant in Hawaii has many career opportunities.
With our training, you’ll be great in both assisting the front office, hands-on patient care, and being a valuable member of the team.
Do you want a boost against the competition in the workplace? Certification is where you get it. As students move through the program they become eligible to take the Certified Clinical Medical Assistant, Certified Phlebotomy (CPT) and Certified EKG (CET) exams nationally recognized by National Health career Association (NHA).
- National Safety Council
- First Aid/CPR
- Certified EKG/ECG Technician
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
Working hard for your degree or diploma and becoming certified is the best way to make the most of your education and earning potential. Hawaii Medical College can help you get educated, certified, and help get you placed in your new career fast.