Classes Start October 28th
Hawaii Medical College Programs
Are you looking for a career in the medical field taught by caring supportive teachers in Hawaii? Hawaii Medical College is the right place for you. Here are some of the advantages we offer in getting your new career:
- Medical training & certification in as little as 15 months.
- New Microsoft Surface Go laptop & tablet for every student.
- Job help while you attend school and after you graduate.
- Supportive & understanding teachers and staff.
- Hands-on training with professionals who want your success.
At Hawaii Medical College, we offer programs for Clinical Medical Assistant (CMA); Pharmacy Technician (Pharm Tech); Healthcare Administration, Billing & Coding (HABC); and Associates Degrees (AA)in CMA, HABC, and Health and Human Services. Our online programs include Healthcare Administration Billing & Coding.
Complete your program in as little as 12 to 15 months (22 to 24 months for Clinical Medical Assisting, Associate of Applied Science). There are hundreds of professionals and hospitals in Hawaii looking for qualified medical assistants so signup today to get started.