Classes Start January 13th
Clinical Medical Assistant
One of Hawaii’s fastest growing careers
A Hawaii Medical Assisting Career is for you!
A Medical Assisting career is one of the fastest growing in Hawaii! If you don’t have a college degree, or you’re looking to change careers without spending years in school, the Hawaii Medical College medical assisting diploma program is for you. In as little as 15 months, you can be out working hands-on duties with real patients.
- Get your diploma in as little as 15 months
- Your own personal laptop computer & tablet to use and keep upon graduation
- Hands-on training in real-world office environments
- Preparation for the CCMA certification exam
- A great job in a career that needs professionals now!
- Get information about our advanced Clinical Medical Assistant AAS degree here
What is a medical assistant? What do they do?
Medical assistants play an important role in almost every function of patient care. From taking a patient’s medical history to hands-on patient care and front-office management, a medical assistant in Hawaii has many career opportunities.
With our training, you’ll be great in both assisting the front office, hands-on patient care, and being a valuable member of the team.